Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Introduction

My name is Kimberly Savinon and I am a Secondary Education major concentrating in Mathematics. I am really excited to start this new chapter in my life as I start my very first year of college. I have been playing field hockey for three years but unfortunately RIC does not offer field hockey. However, I plan to bring field hockey to RIC as a club and hopefully incorporate it into the list of sports we offer. I also hold a job at Kentucky Fried Chicken in Johnston and have been a team member there for two years. On my free time, I enjoy spending time with my two-pound chihuahua and going shopping.

3 comments:

  1. It is extremely sad that some people's family must forever live in poverty just because of where they were born. Is there anything they can do to change their destiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. From reading your blog post I could connect with the other article assignment called white power. Everyone is born into something, which they have no control over. Some are less fortunate than others

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is sad that people of higher economic class would not help these people when they are part of the same community but are born poor. Something like this can definitely be change if the rich gave some effort to help.

    ReplyDelete